Initiation

This situation refers to a moment, usually psychological, in which an individual comes into maturity. He or she gains a new awareness into the nature of circumstances and problems and understands his or her responsibility for trying to resolve the dilemma. Typically, a hero receives a Calling, a message or signal that he or she must make sacrifices and become responsible for "getting involved" in the problem. Often a hero will deny and question the calling and ultimately, in The Initiation, will accept responsibility.



Being Knighted

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Initiation in Winter Dreams

A man walked through the door
He said the love of my lifes name
I started to cry when he said
what had happened to her
How she faded
How she married off
How she lost everything
How I lost everything
I can never go back anymore
the dream is gone
the gates are closed
the sun has gone down
long ago
There was something in me
but now that thing is gone
That thing is gone
I cannot cry
I cannot care
That thing will never come back
no more

No comments: